Premium Pool Villa (Sea View)
Luxury living in an expansive private villa, equipped with two King beds, modern furnishings and added privacy with a full sea view from the private pool and balcony area. Accentuated with floor-to-ceiling glass windows, this villa offers a unique living and spatial experience.
- 81 sqm
- Located in the outer ring of the hibiscus petal area
- Glass panel on the floor to view the marine life below
- 2 King beds
- Can accommodate up to 4 persons
- Private pool and steam room in the balcony area
- Spacious bathroom
- 24-hour buggy service
- Free wireless Internet
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Pillowtop beds with plush bedding
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels
- Bespoke bath amenities
Nearby Port Dickson Attractions
- Blue Lagoon Beach (3.7km)
- Rachado Lighthouse, Tanjung Tuan Beach (4km)
- PD Ostrich & Pets Show Farm (5km)
- Army Museum Port Dickson (12.6km)
- Extreme Park Port Dickson (5km)
- Upside Down House Port Dickson (5km)
- Regina Mall Port Dickson (18km)
- Kota Lukut, Port Dickson (6.1km)
- Lukut Fort & Museum (23.2km)
- Port Dickson Golf & Country Club (9.1km)
- Sky Ladder Pineapple Farm (30.7km)
- Pantai Cahaya Negeri (11.6km)
- Wan Loong Temple (8.3km)
- Bagan Pinang Beach (13.8km)
- Pantai Seri Purnama (5.2km)
- Teluk Kemang Beach (6.2km)
- Seremban Lake Garden (44.2km)
- Wild West Cowboy Indoor Theme Park (30km)
- Ornamental Fish Centre (7.3km)
Where To Eat
Roselle Coffee House
Lively, vibrant & chic, this cosmopolitan all-day dining restaurant, showcases a mix of delicious local and international cuisine, from sumptuous breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets and ala carte selections.
UMI Japanese Restaurant
With an emphasis on taste, presentation and freshness, UMI Japanese Restaurant welcomes diners to its avant-garde setting, serving a wide range of classic Japanese delicacies.
With its pleasant ambience and sleek design, Coralz Bistro is the ideal venue for enjoying freshly brewed coffee or tea, or a scoop of ice cream while gathering with friends.
Boasting a contemporary design and marvelous views of the ocean and overwater villas, Wave Dining features modern western cuisine, with an emphasis on chef recommended specialties.
Situated at the ground level of the Lighthouse Club, this exclusive lounge serves a wide range of tempting and delicious cakes, sandwiches and pastries, complemented by a selection of coffee and tea.
Satellite Restaurant & Bar
Offering a breathtaking view of the Straits of Malacca, Satellite Restaurant & Bar is perched on the highest floor of the main building, and offers an impressive selection of beverages and light bites.
Perched atop the highest floor of Lighthouse Club, the Lighthouse Bar offers a selection of cigars, wines and liquors from around the globe, complemented by cocktails and specialty beverages.
This multi-function dining space located on the second floor of the main building serves as an extension venue for the coffee house. It affords a scenic view of the resort and the Straits of Malacca.