Each unit comes with a total of three King beds in two bedrooms, a deluxe living and dining area as well as a kitchenette and bar. Located at the stigma of the hibiscus, the Imperial Suite offers breathtaking views of either the sea or the resort’s beautiful beach.
- 242 sqm
- Located at the stigma of the hibiscus
- Rooms with unobstructed view
- Glass panel on the floor to view the marine life below
- 2 Bedrooms with attached bathroom
- 3 King beds in total
- Can accommodate up to 6 persons
- Large living and dining area
- Bar counter with kitchenette
- Infinity pool in the balcony area
- Spacious bathrooms with steam room and bathtub
- Powder room
- VIP check-in and check-out at Lighthouse Club
- 24-hour buggy service
- Free wireless Internet
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Personal pod coffeemaker
- Pillowtop beds with plush bedding
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels
- Luxury brand bath amenities
Nearby Port Dickson Attractions
- Blue Lagoon Beach (3.7km)
- Rachado Lighthouse, Tanjung Tuan Beach (4km)
- PD Ostrich & Pets Show Farm (5km)
- Army Museum Port Dickson (12.6km)
- Extreme Park Port Dickson (5km)
- Upside Down House Port Dickson (5km)
- Regina Mall Port Dickson (18km)
- Kota Lukut, Port Dickson (6.1km)
- Lukut Fort & Museum (23.2km)
- Port Dickson Golf & Country Club (9.1km)
- Sky Ladder Pineapple Farm (30.7km)
- Pantai Cahaya Negeri (11.6km)
- Wan Loong Temple (8.3km)
- Bagan Pinang Beach (13.8km)
- Pantai Seri Purnama (5.2km)
- Teluk Kemang Beach (6.2km)
- Seremban Lake Garden (44.2km)
- Wild West Cowboy Indoor Theme Park (30km)
- Ornamental Fish Centre (7.3km)
Where To Eat
Roselle Coffee House
Lively, vibrant & chic, this cosmopolitan all-day dining restaurant, showcases a mix of delicious local and international cuisine, from sumptuous breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets and ala carte selections.
UMI Japanese Restaurant
With an emphasis on taste, presentation and freshness, UMI Japanese Restaurant welcomes diners to its avant-garde setting, serving a wide range of classic Japanese delicacies.
With its pleasant ambience and sleek design, Coralz Bistro is the ideal venue for enjoying freshly brewed coffee or tea, or a scoop of ice cream while gathering with friends.
Boasting a contemporary design and marvelous views of the ocean and overwater villas, Wave Dining features modern western cuisine, with an emphasis on chef recommended specialties.
Situated at the ground level of the Lighthouse Club, this exclusive lounge serves a wide range of tempting and delicious cakes, sandwiches and pastries, complemented by a selection of coffee and tea.
Satellite Restaurant & Bar
Offering a breathtaking view of the Straits of Malacca, Satellite Restaurant & Bar is perched on the highest floor of the main building, and offers an impressive selection of beverages and light bites.
Perched atop the highest floor of Lighthouse Club, the Lighthouse Bar offers a selection of cigars, wines and liquors from around the globe, complemented by cocktails and specialty beverages.
This multi-function dining space located on the second floor of the main building serves as an extension venue for the coffee house. It affords a scenic view of the resort and the Straits of Malacca.