Imperial Suite, Lexis Hibiscus® PD
Each unit comes with a total of three King beds in two bedrooms, a deluxe living and dining area as well as a kitchenette and bar. Located at the stigma of the hibiscus, the Imperial Suite offers breathtaking views of either the sea or the resort’s beautiful beach.
- 242 sqm
- Located at the stigma of the hibiscus
- Rooms with unobstructed view
- Glass panel on the floor to view the marine life below
- 2 Bedrooms with attached bathroom
- 3 King beds in total
- Can accommodate 6 persons
- Large living and dining area
- Bar counter with kitchenette
- Infinity pool in the balcony area
- Spacious bathrooms with sauna and bathtub
- Powder room
- VIP check-in and check-out at Lighthouse Club
- 24-hour buggy service
- Free wireless Internet
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Personal pod coffeemaker
- Pillowtop beds with plush bedding
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels
- Luxury brand bath amenities
Nearby Port Dickson Attractions
- Blue Lagoon Beach (3.7km)
- Rachado Lighthouse, Tanjung Tuan Beach (4km)
- PD Ostrich Farm (5km)
- Army Museum Port Dickson (12.6km)
- Extreme Park Port Dickson (5km)
- Upside Down House Port Dickson (5km)
- Regina Mall Port Dickson (18km)
- Kota Lukut, Port Dickson (6.1km)
- Lukut Fort & Museum (23.2km)
- Port Dickson Golf & Country Club (9.1km)
- Sky Ladder Pineapple Farm (30.7km)
- Pantai Cahaya Negeri (11.6km)
- Wan Loong Temple (8.3km)
- Bagan Pinang Beach (13.8km)
- Pantai Seri Purnama (5.2km)
- Teluk Kemang Beach (6.2km)
- Seremban Lake Garden (44.2km)
- Wild West Cowboy Indoor Theme Park (30km)
- Ornamental Fish Centre (7.3km)
Food to Eat in Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson
Roselle Coffee House
Lively, vibrant and chic, this cosmopolitan all-day dining restaurant showcases a mix of delicious local and international cuisine, from sumptuous breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets and ala carte selections to high tea on weekends.
UMI Japanese Restaurant
With an emphasis on taste, presentation and freshness, UMI Japanese Restaurant welcomes diners to its avant-garde setting. Meaning “sea” in Japanese, UMI serves a wide range of classic Japanese delicacies inspired by the Land of the Rising Sun.
With its pleasant ambience and sleek design, Coralz Bistro is the ideal venue for enjoying freshly brewed coffee or tea, or a scoop of ice cream while gathering with friends.
Boasting a contemporary design and marvelous views of the ocean and overwater villas, Wave Dining features modern western cuisine, with an emphasis on chef recommended specialties.
Situated at the ground level of the Lighthouse Club, this exclusive lounge serves a wide range of tempting and delicious cakes, sandwiches and pastries, complemented by a selection of coffee and tea.
Yuan Chinese Cuisine
Lovers of Chinese food take note: a tantalizing Far East dining experience is just steps away from the comfort of your villa. Located beside UMI Japanese Restaurant and adorned with Chinoiserie-inspired lanterns adorning the interior, Yuan serves familiar home-cooked comfort Chinese dishes, from stir-fried to roasted and steamed fare, guaranteed to satiate your hunger.
Satellite Restaurant & Bar
Offering a breathtaking view of the straits of Malacca, Satellite Restaurant & Bar is perched 13 stories up on the highest floor of the Main Building. With an impressive selection of beverages and light bites, one can relax and while the time away with family and friends while being caressed by the rejuvenating sea breeze.
Perched atop the highest floor of Lighthouse Club, the Lighthouse Bar offers a selection of cigars, wines and liquors from around the globe, complemented by cocktails and specialty beverages.
This multi-function dining space located on the second floor of the main building serves as an extension venue for the coffee house. It affords a scenic view of the resort and the Straits of Malacca.
Things To Do In Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson
LexSpa offers an escape from the hectic pace of modern life to an oasis of tranquility. Let the blissful surroundings of the sea and beachfront with warm-toned private rooms soothe your mind and spirit. Choose from an indulgent menu of massage and beauty treatments to rejuvenate your body and delight your senses.
For the young ones, Kidz World is the ideal place to spend their time in a safe environment. Visually stimulating, Kidz World is a fun enclosed room where toddlers will have great fun with their friends, while exploring a range of activities designed to introduce them to new experiences.
Beat the tropical heat and enjoy a splashing good time at Water JPark. Located just off the beach at Hibiscus Walk, go for the adrenaline rush at the 8 meter high inflatable slide, or have a quick game with friends in the water volleyball court. More fun awaits with the inflatable water roller, inflatable ride-on floats and so much more! Head over to our beach area to check them out and have some fun with your loved ones.